July 07, 2014

Hello

Hello! Its Me~
I have a cat named Umong, actually I do not really like cats but this is an exception for Umong, coz he is similar with Hoya & Daehyun thats my idol. He is so cute i really love him, I’m always kiss him as he’s my son.
My hobbies is listening music, reading novels, watching korean drama and sleep. Honestly I do not know what should be in the future, let my destiny flow like water for granted.
About the interest, right now I'm very interested in Kpop. I liked all Hallyu star (korean artists) because I think they all have advantages and talented, but I only have one fandom that is Shawol (SHINee World) its fans of Korean boyband SHINee. In addition I am interested in korean pop i also interested in the mysterious things. I love books of detective, mystical, suspenseful adventure, psychological conflict, and mystery. And I really liked the science of deduction Sherlock Holmes, if I were reborn honestly I want have brain and obsession like Sherlock Holmes.
If my personality, I have blood type AB, and that the reason I was called demon child. Many people say that people with blood type AB is selfish and a bit abnormal. Honestly I did feel it, I know I'm selfish, my leadership soul is too big, and I could also have a lot of personality, sometimes im be very abnomal and sometimes im become very cynical. Many people say I'm too strong and reckless. I'm not afraid of anything  *except with killer teachers. I can overcome my fear or disgust towards object. Therefore I often called macho *indeed strange.
If at home i cant learn without listening to music, but if in schools its ok I still can handle it. If im was lazy I'll lazy too to do anything, and if im was excited im will be too ambitious so I will handcuff myself. I really can not concentrate if everyone around me was so noisy, and I'm also not so fond with group work because I'm going to complicated myself with run faster precedes the other.


No comments:


\