November 17, 2012

Lovely Words SHINee's List Song



im just "SHINee girl"  that very proud and "honesty"  loving you SHINee oppa....

you are "love like oxygen"  in my "life"....
"ready or not"  i will "always love"  you....
this is "real", without "clue and note"  you are "the reason"  i live in "the SHINee world"....
when im "up and down"  you always be my "bodyguard"....
i always scream "wowowow"  when i saw your perform....
though im not a "dazzling girl"  but i can be your girlfriend that very "romantic"  as "romeo+juliette"....
SHINee oppa please "run with me", "run it"  and "fly high", and "countdown"  how many star in the sky tonight....
when you say "hello".... i feel that "hit me baby"....
im very "obsession"  for be your "juliette"  or "senorita"....
i will be the "hana"  to love you....

i dreaming.. when the way is "love's way".... just me and "y.o.u"....
but when "alarm clock"  to sound "ring ding dong"  im wake up and i know its just a dream....
i want always "replay"  my dream when "love still goes on"  with you in "best place"....
when my "haru"  not good coz "scar"  that "graze"  my heart, you give me power with say "a-yo"....
i will love you "better"  then before....
"in my room"  i always
 call "your name"  hope can "talk to you", and ask you to "kiss kiss kiss"  me....
even if i become "lucifer", "please dont go"  in my life....

i hope you can "keeping love again"  for me "forever or never"....
i always "shout out"  that you is the best and very very the best for me forever....

my "love pain"  when you pain....
"the name i loved"  forever is "jojo"....
hope i can "get down"  or "get it"  your love with "electric heart"....
when i read clue to pass note "y si fuera ella"  is "sherlock"....
my "love should go on"  for you oppa....
when i see you with another girl, i say "a.mi.go"....
please "stand by me"  SHINee oppa....

and "for 1000 years, please be by my side"....

"because of you", im "start"  be "stranger"  like a crazy "seesaw".... who always wait you for "four seasons"....

although im a "quasimodo"  i always love you and try "to your heart"....

since "last christmas"  till now im always yours....

my love isnt "last gift"  but immortal gift for you....

No comments:


\