March 05, 2015

Personal Letter



Bulletproof Street,
Baleendah, Bandung
Indonesia



25Th November 2014



To My Precious Jungkook,

Hello Jungkook oppa! How are you? I hope you are healthy and of course always happy. Im fine at all anyway. And please tell my greetings to all, oh i really miss you guys. Kookkie oppa, wasnt last month you have been carrying out final exams? How the results? I hope it was satisfying. In Indonesia is not much different, next week my school will carry out final exams too. But before thats disaster, there is a pleasant thing, you know what it is? As always, every year my school will have any events called 'months of language', can you imagine it, there will be many exciting competitions. Moreover 'month of language' this year arguably coincide with the celebration of 'oath of youth' and that became the theme of the 'months of the language', therefore the atmosphere in the school will be filled with spirit of youth students of SMAN 1 Baleendah i guess, this is very cool, i very excited to see it. And this going be more exciting, because in this XI grade, my classmates were more serious to appear in 'months of language', we keep practicing every day, so the results are so satisfying.
But who is the winner has not yet announced, because the event not finished in this point, because in this month precisely on November 27th were my school 39th anniversary, so at that time here will be held an circumcision ceremony en masse. Followed by the other events on the 29th Nov, there will be many bazaar stand here. Its very enjoyable, especially if you are also here to watch it all oppa.
This situation so contrast with an proverb right, not 'take the trouble in beginning and have the pleasant later', but 'have fun first and then get the trouble'.

I can not predict how about the exam and i have not learned the lesson well, im totally afraid if it will be more hard. Please help me with praying for me so, at least i hope theres not many subjects thats get remedial.
Then what your activities after the exam? Wasnt now is wintertime in your country? Ah i see, did you already got a winter holiday just now? Oh im so envy! It would have been more fun. So Kookie oppa please immediately reply my letter with an amazing story. I will wait for your letter, see ya.


Lots of Love from Your (Girl)Friend,
Shofa


PS I will send you many pictures of me and the event quickly, dont be eager.

No comments:


\